1. Whatever cherries you pick you must buy.
2. Do not bring ice chests, coolers, backpacks, chairs or stools into the orchard.
3. No eating of cherries is allowed in the orchard. It is fine to test a tree to see if it is ripe.
4. Pick cherries only. No stems or leaves. (You would be removing next years fruit.)
5. Children must be supervised at all times.
6. No drugs, alcohol or cigarettes in the orchard.
7. Pick from the ground only. No climbing in the trees, on buckets or pulling down branches.
8. Do not picnic or eat in orchard.
9. No Pets.
10. No sandals
We cannot accommodate Buses or Tours. All Buses and Tours will be turn away at the gate.
are allowed in the
orchard. Please do not
bring your dogs to jlfarms
. The weather is too
hot to leave them in the
car, and they are not
allowed in the orchard -